“The things you own, end up owning you” ~ Tyler Durden, Fight Club
“A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.” ~ Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Stuff I need to get rid of (and maybe you should to):
- Any clothes I have not worn in the last year (6 months?)
- My fire safe. Wouldn’t my valuable documents be better off in a safety deposit box somewhere?
- Car. I’m dying to live somewhere/somehow a car is not required
- Bad habits. I find getting rid of bad habits is more conductive to success and happiness than getting new good habits
- All those apps on your phone you haven’t used in months
- Credit cards. Dooooo it!
- Negative relationships/grudges/regrets. These aren’t doing anyone any good.
- Extra hair. Why not be smooth? The technology is there! The future is today!!
- Procrastination. Dooooo it!