How to date without booze?? I know it’s painful but sometimes you want to avoid alcohol, for health reasons or something. Here’s a list of things that might be fun (?!):
- Go to a Farmer’s Market, buy groceries, and cook a meal together
- Netflix marathon. Be sure to get up an stretch at least once an hour
- Exchange massages
- Learn something together (e.g. espanol)
- Go to the movies. Drive-in preferred. Cuddle up and make-out like you’re twelve if the movie sucks
- Go to a coffee shop and play board games. Don’t be overly competitive, but don’t let her win. Definitely don’t cry if you lose though
- Play Twister naked
- Have a BBQ and drink lemonade or some other delicious refreshing creative non-alcoholic beverage
- View open houses, pretending you’re in the market. If you’re relatively young go to expensive ones. Caution: the older you get this can be depressing.
- Take a day trip to some small town nearby and shop the antique stores. Sounds really painful to me.
- Explore your town on foot. Find a new hole-in-the-wall (without Yelp). Could be risky – hope you have a good sense of humor.
- Read to each other
- Build a terrarium
- Amusement park?! Isn’t that shit for kids??
- Carnivals can still be fun (as you age), but with all the horrible food you might as well be boozin’ and battle a alcohol hangover vs. a fried-oreo hangover.